2) Personally- Identifiable Information
GXi will not collect any personally-identifiable information about you (that is your name, address, telephone number, or email address) unless you provide it voluntarily and knowingly.
Positive customer identification allows us to contact the customer and ensure all their needs are met and handled appropriately and accurately. All personal information that we acquire is provided by each individual customer. It is this personal information, given to us by the customer, that allows GXi to provide knowledgeable support by our customer care team. If you do not want your personally identifiable information collected do not submit it to us. If you do submit personally identifiable information, benefits you may receive and ways we will use it, unless stated otherwise are:
- A Personal Internet Account- You will be identified by GXi every time you log in with your personal customer number so in the future you will save time by not having to submit your information again.
- Order Status Updates- You will receive order status updates through email notification, including order-confirmation and order-shipped.
- Updates on Internet Specials- You will receive updates on Internet specials you have requested, and invitations to join our Sweepstakes and giveaways.
- Personalized, Knowledgeable Customer Care- Our customer care team will be able to assist you promptly and accurately by identifying you and your preferences.
- We may store and process that information to better understand your needs and how we can improve our product offerings and services.
- We may use the information to contact you.
- We will not give or sell your individual information to any outside company for its use in marketing or solicitation
- Will maintain the confidentiality of your personal information, and it will only be used to support your relationship with GXi and its web site.
Unfortunately, we cannot ensure that all of your private communications and other personally identifiable information will never be disclosed in ways not otherwise described in this Privacy statement. By way of example (without limiting the foregoing), we may be forced to disclose information to the government or third parties under certain circumstances, or third parties may unlawfully intercept or access transmissions or private communications.
3) Nonpersonally Identifiable Information Collected Automatically
In some cases, we may collect information about you that is not personally identifiable. Examples of this type of information include the Internet browser you a using, the type of operating system, and the domain name of the web site which linked you to our site. When you view one of our websites, we may store information from time to time on your computer. These "Cookies" allow us to tailor a web site or advertisement to better match your interests and preferences. With most Internet Browsers you can block, receive a warning or erase all "Cookies" from your hard drive.
Please refer to your browser instructions or help screen to learn more about these functions. We also collect an IP address from all visitors to our website. An IP address is a number that is automatically assigned to your computer when you use the Internet. We use IP addresses to help diagnose problems with our server, administer our website, analyze trends, track users' movement, gather broad demographic information for aggregate use in order for us to improve the site, and deliver customized, personalized content. IP addresses are also not linked to personally identifiable information.
4) Opting Out of Receiving Communications from Us
GXi may send you communications regarding its services, its websites or otherwise. GXi provides you the opportunity to opt-out of receiving such communications by indicating your desire to opt-out. If you would like to opt out of receiving communications from us please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
5) Correcting or Updating Information
GXi protects your information by placing it on a secure portion of our website that is only accessible by certain qualified employees of GXi. Unfortunately, however, no data transmission over the Internet is 100% secure. While we strive to protect your information, we cannot ensure or warrant the security of such information.
7) Other Web Sites
GXi websites contains links to other web sites. Please note that when you click on one of these links, you are entering another web site for which GXi has no responsibility. We encourage you to read the privacy statements on all such sites as their policies may be different than ours. Also, you may have entered this website from an unrelated third party website. Likewise, GXi has no responsibility for such third party websites and you should review their privacy statements.
8) Online Policy Only
9) Terms and Conditions
Please also visit our Terms and Conditions section establishing the use, disclaimers, and limitations of liability governing the use of our website.
10) Contacting GXi Outdoor Power
Toll Free: 1-800-393-0668
GXi Outdoor Power, LLC
7868 US Bus. Highway 70 Ste. C
Clayton, NC 27520
11) Your consent