- Check for damage before you accept your delivery.
- DO NOT sign for your equipment until you have removed all packaging and verified that you are satisfied with the condition of the equipment.
- By signing the driver’s bill of lading without noting any damage, you accept full responsible for any damage after the carrier driver leaves. The shipper will not be responsible for damage if it is not noted on the shipper's bill of lading/delivery receipt. When in doubt, please write “POTENTIAL DAMAGE” on the carries shipping document.
- Mowers ------ 15 Business Days (this includes the time to build mowers, prequalify the customers, and ship out). This does not include delivery time.
- Pressure Washers, Snow Blowers, Chipper Shredders and Leaf Blowers ------ 7 Business Days with processing and shipping. This does not include delivery time.
- Generators ----- 3 Business Days with processing and shipping. This does not include delivery time.
- Parts are processed within 24 - 48 hours, plus 5-7 days for shipping.
Shipping - Risk of Loss
A Bill of Lading (BOL) /shipping receipt is a legal transfer of ownership from the shipping carrier to the customer. If you sign the shipping receipt/BOL without noting any damage, you are accepting the product as “delivered in good condition.” Please inspect product thoroughly prior to signing the BOL. Again, please note that customers are responsible for any damage not notated on the bill of lading at the time of delivery. GXi is not responsible nor liable for any damage after customer signs the BOL.
1. What if my product arrives damaged?
- If your product arrives damaged DO NOT SIGN for the product and refuse delivery. Immediately call GXi Customer Service, 1-919-550-3221.
2. What if I discover damage to my product after accepting delivery?
- If the damage is not noted on the BOL the customer is responsible for any damage discovered after delivery is accepted.
3. Do I need to keep my original packaging?
- Yes, in the event that you need to return your product all original packaging is required.
Freight Damaged Products
As stated above if during inspecting your product you discover damage before the carrier leaves and/or before signing the BOL, please REFUSE DELIVERY and Call GXi Outdoor Power Customer Service immediately (919-550-3221) to start the process of an appropriate claim and coordinate an exchange for the damaged product.
- On occasion, the outer packaging may look damaged, but the product inside the box is perfectly fine. In the same manner, the outer packaging may look fine, but the product inside the box may be damaged. Both are examples of concealed damage. If you suspect concealed damage, notate POSSIBLE FREIGHT DAMAGE on the delivery receipt while the driver is present.
- Please call and let us try to help you with your possible damage.
Do not sign for damaged products. If your product arrives damaged, please REFUSE DELIVERY and Call GXi Outdoor Power Customer Service immediately (919-550-3221) to start the process of an appropriate claim and coordinate an exchange for the damaged product.