- A basically Brand New Mower, returned with extremely light use and/or scrapes, scratches, or dents from shipping.
- Full Factory Warranty (except for any pre-existing blemishes)
Step up to the big leagues with a commercial zero-turn. The Z-Beast 62 in. Zero-Turn Commercial Mower is for the professional that wants dependable, commercial grade equipment. The Briggs and Stratton 25 HP Commercial Pro Series Engine provides the power to cut more grass in less time. It includes halogen headlights to extend work time. The hydraulic drive system was designed for larger commercial applications. The 12.1cc variable displacement five piston pump and 14.6cc fixed displacement seven piston motor is capable of delivering up to 350 ft. lbs. of torque. Power is routed through a mechanical gear reduction to a 1.2 in. (30 mm) axle. The system includes a patented bypass to allow free-wheeling and an intermediate belt that can be used to limit excessive torque to the wheels. The Z-Beast is equipped with lots of extra features such as a 7-Gauge welded steel commercial grade deck, 22 in. x 10 in. rear tires for greater traction, floating deck, seat belt and roll bar for added safety and a cup holder. The dependability, power, speed and durability of a commercial grade zero turn...(Not for sale in California)
- 62 in. width cut lets you accomplish more in less time
- Powered by a Briggs and Stratton 25 HP commercial pro series engine
- Dual hydrostatic drive system provides ultimate speed and maneuverability
- Bonus items: roll bar and seat belt for safety, headlights allow extended work hours and cup holder for convenience
- Substantial heavy duty construction with 7-Gauge steel welded deck
- Professional cut quality that can only be achieved with 18,750 ft./min blade tip speed
- Reduces cutting time with speeds of up to 12 MPH
- Quick adjust floating deck, 1.5 in. to 5 in., 0.5 in. increments
- 22 in. x 10 in. rear tires and 15 in. x 6 in. front tires provide excellent traction and make it easier to navigate in uneven terrain
- Carlisle belts manufactured from high grade, high-temperature rubber increase belt life by 250%
- Patented soft start clutch and spindle brakes for longer belt life and lower maintenance
- Pump displacement: 12.1 cc; motor displacement: 14.6 cc; overall drive system, output torque: up to 350 ft. lbs.; axle diameter 1.2 in. (30 mm)
Other Details24 MONTH LIMITED WARRANTY
1 Review Hide Reviews Show Reviews
Great Mower, Truly a ""BEAST""...
It arrived on schedule and delivered right to the house. Checked her out, checked my oil level, added my gas, and she fired right up..! I mowed my 5 acres in just under 2 hours, it was awesome.
This mower is Big, Fast, Sturdy and Heavy, watch out for wet spots, and she will sink in the mud, HAHA (I know cause I did it, HAHA)
So far I am very happy, I have not tried to mow yet in the dark to see how well the headlights work, but I am gonna check it out.
Go get one, great price compared to the other mowers cost 1/3 more at least in money.