This is a certified factory reconditioned mower. The Z-Beast 48 in. Zero Turn mower is a must for the large lot owner that wants performance and dependability. The 20 HP Briggs and Stratton v-twin engine combined with dual hydro-static drives provides the power to cut more grass in less time. The mower comes standard with a 11-Gauge stamped steel deck, 20 x 8 rear tires, seat belt, roll bar and cup holder. Not for sale in California.
- Powered by a 656 cc / 20 HP Briggs and Stratton V-twin engine (residential warranty)
- Dual heavy duty hydrostatic drive systems provide fastest speeds and highest torques in the category
- Safety features include a folding roll bar and seat belt for roll over protection
- Heavy-duty construction with 11-Gauge steel deck, 1/4 in. steel frame components and 7-Gauge reinforced clutch plate that absorbs pulley forces
- Professional cut quality that can only be achieved with 18,750 ft. / min blade tip speed
- Reduces cutting time with speeds of up to 10 MPH; fastest cutting mower in the category
- Quick-adjust floating deck can be set between 1-1/2 in. to 5 in. in 1/2 in. increments
- 20 in. x 8 in. rear tires and 13 in. x 5 in. front tires are largest in the category, providing excellent traction and improving comfort on uneven terrain
- Belts manufactured from high-grade, high-temperature rubber increase belt life by 250%
- Patented soft-start clutch and spindle brakes for longer belt life and lower maintenance
- Fully assembled and tested when delivered - just add gas
- Not available for sale in California
- THIS PRODUCT HAS 30 DAYS LIMITED WARRANTY
4 Reviews Hide Reviews Show Reviews
very nice product very solid and durable excellent product
Fantastic product. Glad to own one. Well built and the warranty department is excellent! The shipper damaged the unit during shipping. The manufacture stepped in and replaced the part immediately. They are fantastic. Note, the manufacturer goes through elaborate effort to ship you a perfect machine that works. I would purchase from this company again.
This mower has performed perfectly from say one. It has more than enough power and is very sturdy.
I waited to make this review until I had put some hours on the machine. Now it's at about 60 hours or so. Shipping was promptly made at my location. After uncrating and a thorough inspection the Beast came to life quickly and easily. The mower works as expected. It is easy to operate, powerful and nimble. It has worked at unapproved angles and extreme temperatures without issue. The only fault I can honestly find is the transmissions take a couple minutes of warm up to become fully responsive to inputs of the steering levers. Which is totally acceptable in my opinion. If you have an unleveled area as I do you will have to go back over some areas to get an even looking cut. Overall for me the Beast has worked well and I am satisfied with my purchase. And, I bought it at close out pricing which was about a 30 percent discount.