The Z-Beast 48 in. Zero-Turn Riding Mower is a must for the large lot owner who wants performance and dependability. A 20 HP Professional Series Briggs and Stratton commercial engine combined with dual hydrostatic drives provides the power to cut more grass in less time. This mower comes standard with a 12-Gauge steel deck, 20 in. x 8 in. rear tires, seat belt, roll-bar and cup holder for ultimate convenience. (Not for sale in California).
- Briggs and Stratton 20 HP Professional Series (Commercial Engine) - delivers powerful performance
- Dual hydrostatic drive system provides ultimate speed and maneuverability
- Bonus features include roll-bar and seat belt for safety and cup holder to help you stay refreshed
- Substantial, heavy-duty construction with 12-Gauge steel and 7-Gauge reinforced clutch plate
- Professional cut quality that can only be achieved with 18,750 ft. / min blade tip speed
- Reduces cutting time with speeds of up to 12 MPH
- Quick-adjust floating deck can be set between 1-1/2 in. to 5 in. in 1/2 in. increments
- 20 in. x 8 in. rear tires and 13 in. x 5 in. front tires provide excellent traction and make it easy to navigate uneven terrain
- Carlisle belts manufactured from high-grade, high-temperature rubber increase belt life by 250%
- Patented soft-start clutch and spindle brakes for longer belt life and lower maintenance
- Fully assembled and tested when delivered - just add oil and gas
- Not available for sale in California
Other Details2 Year Limited Warranty
Videos Hide Videos Show Videos
BEAST Mowers: Determining the Correct Mower for your Yard or Field
Selecting the correct mower your your application, setting the...
Z-BEAST STARTING AND OPERATING INSTRUCTIONS 1
Learning to use the Z-BEAST mowers and proper maintenance is k...
Z-BEAST - Maintenance guide - checking deck components
48 Z-BEAST and 62 Z-BEAST: Regular maintenance of deck belts a...
Z-BEAST Operating Procedure - Determining the correct deck height for mowing
It is important to properly maintain your mower. Always follow...
45 Reviews Hide Reviews Show Reviews
Looks great and zips around like a little race car! Very impressed with the performance so far. No issues so far. Just wish they have all the parts online but apparently the manufacturer said they'll all be online by end of month. I went ahead and purchased the belts and blades from the customer service folks.
Great mower. Had some trouble with the drive but it was easy fixing
I would recommend,it is a perfect size for my 2 acres of farm land.
I purchased the 48 in. 20-HP Briggs and Stratton Pro Series Gas Engine, Zero-Turn Riding Mower with Roll bar over a year ago, and have been very impressed with the speed and maneuverability of the mower. It is easy to operate and works well even in a smaller yard. It performs well in tight areas, and lives up to the name "Beast". I did experience a problem with the steering and would have to say I have received some of the very best customer service ever. Not only were they helpful in locating a service center, but I received additional callbacks concerning the problem to verify that progress was being made to resolve my issue. I feel confident that this mower will perform well in the coming years.
Had my mower for many years and never had a problem other then the basic servicing. The customer service for manufacturer is very good, even if your mower is not in warranty they still help and take care of what you need.
I've had this mower for years as a professional landscaper it's the best I've used . Customer service very helpful too
You will enjoy this mower.
Good cut and rides great.
Customer service was quick with shipping my parts to.
You will absolutely love mowing your lawn with this and the part department people are great people to work with, they are quick with shipping parts.
Was just as described. Thanks
great job GXI and precision repair in Houston tx..
I was very happy with the customer service when I had to order belts for my mower. They helped to make sure I order the correct belts needed.
Very nice zero turn mower, and quick cutting.