ATTENTION: This product can only be PICKED UP at Dallas warehouse ONLY.
The Z-Beast 48 in. Zero Turn mower is a must for the large lot owner that wants performance and dependability. The 20 HP Briggs and Stratton v-twin engine combined with dual hydro-static drives provides the power to cut more grass in less time. The mower comes standard with a 11-Gauge stamped steel deck, 20 x 8 rear tires, seat belt, roll bar and cup holder. Not for sale in California.
- Powered by a 656 cc / 20 HP Briggs and Stratton V-twin engine (residential warranty)
- Dual heavy duty hydrostatic drive systems provide fastest speeds and highest torques in the category
- Safety features include a folding roll bar and seat belt for roll over protection
- Heavy-duty construction with 11-Gauge steel deck, 1/4 in. steel frame components and 7-Gauge reinforced clutch plate that absorbs pulley forces
- Professional cut quality that can only be achieved with 18,750 ft. / min blade tip speed
- Reduces cutting time with speeds of up to 10 MPH; fastest cutting mower in the category
- Quick-adjust floating deck can be set between 1-1/2 in. to 5 in. in 1/2 in. increments
- 20 in. x 8 in. rear tires and 13 in. x 5 in. front tires are largest in the category, providing excellent traction and improving comfort on uneven terrain
- Belts manufactured from high-grade, high-temperature rubber increase belt life by 250%
- Patented soft-start clutch and spindle brakes for longer belt life and lower maintenance
- Fully assembled and tested when delivered - just add gas
- Not available for sale in California