- Professional duty package for owners of large residential lots and tough
- 20 HP Briggs & Stratton Pro Series Engine
- 48 in. quick adjust floating deck provides a professional precision cut in 0.5 in. increments between 1.5 in. and 5 in.
- Patented dual hydrostatic drive system provides safes and precise handling
- THIS PRODUCT HAS 30 DAYS LIMITED WARRANTY
The Beast Z-Beast Series heavy duty 48 in. zero turn riding mower powered by a Briggs & Stratton 20HP Pro Series Engine will cut an acre in 20 minutes providing you additional spare time. It comes standard with a roll-bar as an additional safety feature. The Z-Beast's 48 in. steel, quick adjust floating deck provides a professional finish cut. With oversize tires that give it a smoother and safer ride this riding mower also includes comfort features: seat belt, adjustable high back seat and cup holder.
Videos Hide Videos Show Videos
BEAST Mowers: Determining the Correct Mower for your Yard or Field
IMPORTANT: Selecting the correct mower for your application, s...
Z-BEAST mowers: STARTING AND OPERATING INSTRUCTIONS 1
Learning to use the Z-BEAST mowers and proper maintenance is k...
Z-BEAST - Maintenance guide - checking deck components
48 Z-BEAST and 62 Z-BEAST: Regular maintenance of deck belts a...
Z-BEAST Operating Procedure - Determining the correct deck height for mowing
It is important to properly maintain your mower. Always follow...
BEAST Mowers Operating Procedure - What’s under the mower deck?
Learning to use the BEAST mowers and proper maintenance is key...
4 Reviews Hide Reviews Show Reviews
Still happy with mower and cut time in over 1/2. As others have said about leaving strip of grass had same problem just needed belt tightend so it dose`nt slip. Have`nt had any more issues
The mower was received in good condition. I had some difficulty getting it off the pallet when the trucking company broke the right bottom support. Mower has operated well. In comparison to other zero turn mowers I found this offering to have the best value for the price. I have always mowed with a tractor style mower. I am still learning to use the very sensitive steering of the zero turn.
For the price you cant beat this mower. The entire mower is very sturdy and well built. Operating takes some getting used to because the drive handles has to be adjusted. Also it has to warm up before it will go into reverse. The unit I purchased came with loose lugs on the rear wheel and wallowed out the rim and had to be shimmed with large washers to stabilize.
At the start of this cutting season the started stuck and I had to tap on it to make it turn over.
With the problems I would still recommend it to friends
I started using my father-in-law's Z-Beast mower. Works great.
- Good price.
- Heavily built. Good construction.
- Excellent engine.
- Excellent cut quality.
- The deck works very well, no need for a mulching kit. Clippings are quite small and are discharged over a large area.
- If the cut is above about 3 inches, it leaves a nice stripe in the lawn. The lawn looks good after the cut.
- The mower is quite stable and comfortable to drive.
- The arm rests are comfortable.
- Steering is consistent and stable, it does not pull to either side.
If you are looking for a heavily built mower that is a good price, provides an excellent cut and drives fast, I would recommend the Beast.