- Reconditioned Unit
- Adjustments made, tested, and ready for sale
- Comes with a 30 Day Factory Warranty
Step up to the big leagues with a commercial zero-turn mower. The Z-Beast 62 in. Zero-Turn Commercial Mower is built for the professional who demands dependable, commercial-grade equipment. Its powerful 852cc Kawasaki V-Twin cylinder provides the power to cut more grass faster, while the halogen headlights help extend your work time. This Z-Beast is equipped with a host of extra features such a 7-Gauge welded steel commercial grade deck, 22 in. x 10 in. rear tires for greater traction, floating deck, seat belt and roll bar for added safety, and even a cup holder. The dependability, power, speed and durability of a commercial-grade zero-turn that was once exclusive to dealers is now offered exclusively at The Home Depot. Not for sale in California.
- 62 in. cut width provides broad coverage range
- 31 HP Kawasaki FX850V engine delivers the commercial-grade power you need
- Dual hydrostatic drive system provides ultimate speed and maneuverability
- Bonus features include roll bar and seat belt for safety, headlights for extended work hours and cup holder to help you stay refreshed
- Substantial heavy-duty construction with 7-gauge steel welded deck
- Professional cut quality that can only be achieved with 18,750 ft. / min blade tip speed
- Reduces cutting time with speeds of up to 12 MPH
- Quick-adjust floating deck can be set between 1-1/2 in. to 5 in. in 1/2 in. increments
- 22 in. x 10 in. rear tires and 15 in. x 6 in. front tires provide excellent traction and make it easy to navigate uneven terrain
- Carlisle belts manufactured from high-grade, high-temperature rubber increase belt life by 250%
- Patented soft-start clutch and spindle brakes for longer belt life and lower maintenance
- Effortless start-up with electric start and battery feature
- Fully assembled and tested when delivered - just add oil and gas
- Home delivery may be limited in certain regions. If there are delivery issues in your area, our customer support team will reach out to you.
Other Details90 DAY WARRANTY from delivery date
Videos Hide Videos Show Videos
BEAST Mowers: Determining the Correct Mower for your Yard or Field
IMPORTANT: Selecting the correct mower for your application, s...
62 Beast ZTR Home Delivery Instructions
If you have any questions, call customer service,  919-550-...
Z-BEAST mowers: STARTING AND OPERATING INSTRUCTIONS 1
Learning to use the Z-BEAST mowers and proper maintenance is k...
Z-BEAST - Maintenance guide - checking deck components
48 Z-BEAST and 62 Z-BEAST: Regular maintenance of deck belts a...
Z-BEAST Operating Procedure - Determining the correct deck height for mowing
It is important to properly maintain your mower. Always follow...
BEAST Mowers Operating Procedure - What’s under the mower deck?
Learning to use the BEAST mowers and proper maintenance is key...
1 Review Hide Reviews Show Reviews
I already own several other brands of mowers but I purchased a 54ZB and 62ZB as backups. For the price, you can't beat it. The construction is really well built.
Performance wise, engine runs great. The cut quality is excellent, even in wet tall grass (this is key if time is money). Headlights are great so my crew can work later. Roll bar is a great safety feature but fortunately, my guys have not had to use it.
The controls are really smooth and easy to handle. Easy access to the deck is great because we do all our own maintenance work. So far, I've got over 150 hours on each mower and they're still working great.