The Z-Beast 48 in. Zero-Turn Riding Mower is a must for the large lot owner who wants performance and dependability. A 20 HP Professional Series Briggs and Stratton commercial engine combined with dual hydrostatic drives provides the power to cut more grass in less time. This mower comes standard with a 12-Gauge steel deck, 20 in. x 8 in. rear tires, seat belt, roll-bar and cup holder for ultimate convenience. (Not for sale in California).
- Briggs and Stratton 20 HP Professional Series (Commercial Engine) - delivers powerful performance
- Dual hydrostatic drive system provides ultimate speed and maneuverability
- Bonus features include roll-bar and seat belt for safety and cup holder to help you stay refreshed
- Substantial, heavy-duty construction with 12-Gauge steel and 7-Gauge reinforced clutch plate
- Professional cut quality that can only be achieved with 18,750 ft. / min blade tip speed
- Reduces cutting time with speeds of up to 12 MPH
- Quick-adjust floating deck can be set between 1-1/2 in. to 5 in. in 1/2 in. increments
- 20 in. x 8 in. rear tires and 13 in. x 5 in. front tires provide excellent traction and make it easy to navigate uneven terrain
- Carlisle belts manufactured from high-grade, high-temperature rubber increase belt life by 250%
- Patented soft-start clutch and spindle brakes for longer belt life and lower maintenance
- Fully assembled and tested when delivered - just add oil and gas
- Not available for sale in California
Other Details2 Year Limited Warranty
97 Reviews Hide Reviews Show Reviews
I bought this commercial 0-turn mower almost one month now and it works very well. First it's outlook is beautiful, and second it is easy to manipulate and works very well, except the parking break, that feels need a little bit force, and needs future improve. Third the price is reasonable, other brand commercial 0 turn will cost at least 30 -60k $! Fourth it's speed is among the highest in all the 0 turn brand! The fifth I should mention that, the custom service is very responsible, when I got the machine shipment, the owner manual was missing, after I call them, they are very quickly sent me the documents copy.
I have had this mower for a few months. It is sturdily built and cuts well. I wish it had a neutral so that bolts did not have to be removed to move it without the engine. Unfortunately, I'm not pleased with GXI's responses to my issues. I reported that paint was rubbed off of the fender upon delivery, but no response. Most importantly, I called about the deck belt separating after just 8 hours of use, but their response was that the belt has only a 90 day warranty. Clearly, either the belt was defective or something is wrong with the deck. I've had mower belts last many years with no problems. A new belt is almost $70.
EASY to operate , powerful, quick and efficient. Great buy.
Very satisfied with my purchase of the Z Beast 48. It's a very well built mower, and is a fast easy to learn machine. The maintenance is a breeze, and the owner's manual is very helpful to answer any questions you may have. I highly recommend this mower for anyone looking for an easy to learn machine, with a good quality product.
Delivery shipping was not good could not get it off the pallets and had flat tires. One got it going it runs great
This mower is great! The customer service team is amazing as well, they really make sure that the product is delivered in perfect condition. Once delivered, I started cutting my 10 acre property and it did not disappoint.
CUts great and get the job done fast
Mower is great. Manufacturer was very thorough with instructions. Delivers from 3rd party but had no issues and I do not live in city limits
It works so good for me
Nice Machine... 30+ Days so good so far . . .
Rating provided by a verified purchaser
Very rigidly built. Nice cut. Fast. Initially had issues with the blades bogging down in tall grass. Stopped mower and found that the factory had not tensioned the blade drive belt properly. Tightened the belt and mower worked as advertised. Controls are a bit stiff initially. Overall a good choice for the money.